The mission of the Keiser University Bachelor of Arts in Accounting degree program is to prepare students for careers as accountants in a variety of industries including governmental and not-for-profit organizations.
• The goal of the Keiser University Bachelor of Arts in Accounting degree program is to provide more advanced knowledge of profession-related concepts and skills needed by accountants in a variety of accounting specialties areas.
Keiser University’s Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting focuses on accounting, general decision-making, ethics, analytical and communications skills needed in today’s professional environment. The program provides the unique skills needed in various areas of accounting such as: taxation, auditing, managerial/cost, financial, governmental, not-for-profit and accounting information systems as well as general organizational concern. The Bachelor of Arts degree in Accounting also uses various office application and accounting-related software programs to enhance students’ knowledge.
The following objectives are designed to meet Keiser University’s mission and its goals:
• Demonstrate knowledge of accounting/tax concepts and standards as they relate to various specialty areas within accounting
• Use concepts related to the general professional decision-making environment in accounting situations
• Obtain proficiency in the use of office applications and accounting/tax software applications
• Enhance research and communication skills using professional publications
• Relate ethical, regulatory, and professional standards to accounting situationsVer plan de estudios Licenciatura
The Keiser University Latin America Campus located in San Marcos, Nicaragua has the following security procedures in place:
Safety and security guidelines for students, staff and faculty are posted on the university website.
Any scheduled evening or weekend meetings require a member of the staff or faculty to be present and responsible for the maintenance of all security procedures.