Keiser University’s Bachelor of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Studies provides a comprehensive curriculum that allows broad exposure to multiple disciplines. This major provides a practical alternative for baccalaureate degree-seeking students whose needs cannot be met by individual majors. Students can design a course of study that meets their personal academic objectives and furthers their professional growth and development by combining two or more disciplines into a coherent program. The degree will combine general education courses with an interdisciplinary concentration, electives, and a capstone course.
• Articulate the union of two disciplines into an integrated degree program.
• Utilize skills of interdisciplinary scholarship and research to integrate multiple perspectives and disciplines.
• Critically articulate the fundamental theories and principles underlying each discipline.
• Apply the knowledge and skills acquired through the program in pursuit of specialized career goals.
Skills you will develop
• Achieving your academic, personal, and professional aspirations.
• Focused studies in a variety of subjects; opening a door to an arena of endless job opportunities.
• Entrepreneurial skills by mixing Business courses and those subjects that appeal to the type of business you are interested in beginning.
• Strong writing, reading, and speaking skills as well as analytical reasoning
• Having a professional career in diverse occupational fields and prepare for the challenges of today’s global economy.Ver plan de estudios Bachillerato
The Keiser University Latin America Campus located in San Marcos, Nicaragua has the following security procedures in place:
Safety and security guidelines for students, staff and faculty are posted on the university website.
Any scheduled evening or weekend meetings require a member of the staff or faculty to be present and responsible for the maintenance of all security procedures.