Keiser University’s Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology Management is a completion program for graduates of associate of science programs in computer-related fields. It prepares computer technicians as information technology professionals, supervisors or managers.
Perfil de ingreso
The following objectives are designed to meet Keiser University’s mission and its objectives.
• To educate students in basic business principles applicable to information technology management.
• To increase knowledge of the business side of technology by learning and applying customer-centered problem analysis, design and implementation.
• To develop written and oral communication skills necessary for a successful management career.
Prerequisites for Major Courses
• Evidence of graduation from a regionally-accredited associate of science program in a computer-related field.
• A minimum 24 semester credit hours of general education courses must be earned by students transferring credits from another associate degree program.