Keiser University’s Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology Management is a completion program for graduates of associate of science programs in computer-related fields. It prepares computer technicians as information technology professionals, supervisors or managers.
Perfil de ingreso
The following objectives are designed to meet Keiser University’s mission and its objectives.
• To educate students in basic business principles applicable to information technology management.
• To increase knowledge of the business side of technology by learning and applying customer-centered problem analysis, design and implementation.
• To develop written and oral communication skills necessary for a successful management career.
Prerequisites for Major Courses
• Evidence of graduation from a regionally-accredited associate of science program in a computer-related field.
• A minimum 24 semester credit hours of general education courses must be earned by students transferring credits from another associate degree program.Ver plan de estudios Bachillerato
The Keiser University Latin America Campus located in San Marcos, Nicaragua has the following security procedures in place:
Safety and security guidelines for students, staff and faculty are posted on the university website.
Any scheduled evening or weekend meetings require a member of the staff or faculty to be present and responsible for the maintenance of all security procedures.